INTERNSHIP UX DESIGNER (e.g. student CMD)
Talented graphic and interaction designer with implementation skills as a bonus
As intern UX-Designer you will become part of our team and you will be working on the current projects of the company. As an indication, the internship could start from the 1st of September 2017 for a period of at least 5 months, but we are flexible and happy to adjust time and duration for the right candidate. As we have a current vacancy, we explicitly encourage students that want to start their internship over the summer to apply.
- You follow a study in higher education (HBO or University level) – for example, Communication and Multimedia Design (CMD)
- You are interested in designing web-based applications
- You have a talent for graphic design and user experience design and a good feel for what makes an application look and work well
- You know your way around Adobe Photoshop and similar tools so you can swiftly create wireframes and mockups of your designs
- Ideally you possess the skills to translate your designs into valid HTML5/CSS, with experience with CSS frameworks like bootstrap a definite bonus
- Knowledge of SASS and LESS is a bonus
- You are accurate, have good communication skills in English and have a result oriented work attitude
- Students seeking a placement for final as well as interim internships may apply.
- Internship salary
- Challenge to be guided and learn from experienced developers
- An international working environment
- A working place in the center of Amsterdam
Deadline for submission: anytime
We regularly employ interns and are always interested to consider new applications.
If you want to do an internship with us, send your CV and letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.